Did you know that only approximately 17% of chiropractic physicians adjust extremities such as shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, fingers, knees, ankles, feet and toes?
The benefits of extremity adjustments are vast. Some common results are alleviating foot and ankle pain, which typically will lead to knee and hip pain, and left untreated shows up as back and shoulder pain. Utilizing chiropractic care for the extremities can help you achieve better results ultimately with related back issues.
Call (813) 409-3888 to make your extremity adjustment appointment at our convenient Valrico Chiropractic office.
Fascinating Foot Facts
- 25% of the bones in your body are in your feet.
- The average person takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps per day.
- The average person will walk over 100,000 miles in their lifetime, or more than 4 trips around the world.
- Women have four times as many foot problems as men – fancy, ill-fitting footwear is the main reason for this.
- More than 75% of people will experience foot problems in their lifetime.